Saturday, May 8, 2010

BP1_2010051_iGoogleScreenShots

This was an excellent assignment to get me started with blogging.  I am not one to do much in the way of writing and this actually gives me an opportunity and excuse to write.  iGoogle has been a tool that I have been using for about three years now, but some of the new techniques and gadgets that we are using have streamlined what I have been using it for.  

I was convinced that my personal bookmarks I was using on iGoogle was better than the Box of Links.  That mindset is beginning to crumble under the options found in the BoL.  The gadgets for Blogger, Facebook and even Twitter(Twitterphobe here) are very useful to me.  As time passes it has become even easier to navigate this wonderful virtual world, but I still favor wandering amongst my trees.

The next obstacle to attack is this world of Blogger.  I am getting there, but, not without a bit of blood spilled upon the way.  The placement of these wonderful pictures is the biggest struggle at the moment. "No, really I want this one here."  "Don't move that one!!  I just want this other one right here and the other one back where it was."

But, like some of the others, I can see as I use it more and more it will make sense.  One of the outside undertakings for me this year is being involved in Southern Colorado Writing Project.  This seemed a good way for me to challenge myself to find more purpose and confidence in my writing.  The world's of SCWP and Full Sail will merge together at some point, but not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to play nice and don't make me get my teacher voice out.